Here's a list of what's been updated most recently. You can also subscribe to this list as an rss feed, by entering the addressfeed reader
• Dramatic speedup for time to first interaction • Fixed mentions not being detected if they came after 140 characters- • Fixed geolocation • Fixed retweeting public tweets from private accounts
• Improved conversation support • Allow choosing to retweet the original tweet when retweeting a quoted tweet • Fixed editing 280-character tweets • Improved search to work better with 280 character tweets, retweets, and quoted tweets
• Added support for composing new 280-character tweets • Fixed translation issues which impacted some users • Fixed replying to event notifications • Updated keymap to comply with new Windows 10 keys. Most importantly view conversation is now alt+win+c.
• Support for mentioning multiple users without this taking up room in your tweets • Support for adding articles mentioned in tweets to Pocket • Switched to a new translation service since Microsoft Translator no longer works • Fixed Youtube Playback • Fixed filters to work with new full text tweets. This had been broken for filtering at startup • Fixed conversation retrieval to handle new extended tweets • Improved speech feedback while using JAWS • Work with new-style Twishort links
• Support for Twitter's new-style tweets • Support for attaching quoted tweet URLs as new-style tweets, meaning you can use all 140-characters in a quoted tweet • Made the visible UI again follow the speech UI per user request • Fixed conversation timelines to honor their mute setting. • Improved translation coverage for native controls like OK buttons. • Added support for new-style Audioboom links • Added more languages to the spellchecker • Note: This release requires a database upgrade if you are running a previous version of the software. This upgrade will be automatically performed, but the application may take a little while to start up the first time.
• Added a vastly-improved keymap for Windows 10, consult the keystroke editor for details • Note: control+windows+w will now hide or unhide the main window regardless which version of Windows you are running. • Split the keymap out into its own file for easier portability between Nuggets. • Added support for playing Vine links • Added a new option, on by default, to Truncate links when displaying them • Added speaking of your position in the speach cursor, configurable in options dialog • Fixed events timeline to honor display screen name setting, requires templates to be reset to defaults to see in speech-only mode • Added announcement of the tweet's position in the timeline when in speech mode • Fixed Youtube link playback and made it more robust • Fixed issue which would randomly move the speech index in the events timeline • Fixed misreporting of tweet length when replying to yourself • Fixed the command to display a user's likes • Fixed restoring position to the correct timeline when dismissing timelines • Fixed issue in the translation system that would sometimes show text from your system locale rather than the configured locale
� Reenabled Windows Xp support � Fixed several user actions including following, unfollowing, muting, etc which did not work from the GUI
Fixed issue which would prevent text from copying to the clipboard under some circumstances
Added options to automatically retrieve clipboard contents and save searches to history.
Version 3.1: - Fixed Goodreads Logins - Don't stick people without Bookshare logins in an infinite loop if they attempt to use Bookshare Version 3.0: - Added support for displaying tables in an embedded browser by pressing enter on them - Added t and shift+t keystrokes for quickly navigating between tables. - Added support for directly importing books from Bookshare using the Bookshare Downloader - Integrated with Goodreads to share book status updates and reviews - Added a Speech Options dialog for quickly setting characteristics of QRead's built-in tts support. - Don't reload all books when opening a new one from Windows Explorer - Stop speech immediately when Stop Speech is pressed, instead of waiting until the end of the current sentence. - Improved DocX support including support for links, headings, and tables.
�Substantial improvements to the graphical user interface. �Mobi ebook support.
1.81: Fixed searching for podcasts with unicode symbols in their names Fixed posting to Twitter 1.8: Added a way to share what you're listening to on Twitter Added an option for setting where podcasts are downloaded Added an option for setting how frequently QCast checks for podcasts Added an option for setting the output audio device Added language selection to the options dialog
Version 0.8 brings portable mode support to QFeed. Feeds with last-modified dates or etags will have this information respected. For more information on portable mode in QFeed, consult the README, available from the help menu once the update completes.